Sunday, September 29, 2013

It's not fair...

Well, it's been almost a week since I was so unceremoniously abandoned. While I'm still not thrilled about the situation, it's not quite as bad as it first appeared. Just this evening, Feeder 3 arranged for live acoustic music behind the Blue Moon Diner so that I could watch the sun set and listen to fabulous female harmonies....

And, as Feeder 3 pointed out, I am getting filtered water; it's just filtered city water as opposed to the Evian I'd be getting at the Cat Lodge.


Oh well, I do have pretty nice perches for watching a multitude of critters pass in front of the house....


And in back....

There are squirrels and birds and dogs galore, and if I could just paw my way through the glass, the screens, or the doors, I'd have it made in the shade.

As it is, to entertain myself I regularly hide out from Feeder 3. She has no clue where I am!

It's just that Feeder 3 is not as much fun as Feeders 1 and 2. How can she not understand how much fun it is to play with the crinkly plastic bag in the dark? In her bedroom? In the middle of the night?

I bet Feeders 1 and 2 wouldn't whisk the bag away from me and hide it until daylight.

How far away is Hong Kong?



1 comment:

  1. Rejjie, it looks like Feeder 3 is bending over backwards to please you. I mean, she arranged live music for you?! You're one lucky puss! I don't think you'd like the apartment in Hong Kong. It's on the 18th floor, so no birds or dogs or action to see from the window except the construction workers next door.

    And I've talked to you before about your crinkly bag habit. We may have to take you to the kitty therapist when we return.

    Until then...behave!

    Miss you! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete