Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Time flies

So Feeder 3 casually mentioned that I'll be going home next week. Reeaalllyyy??!

I'm not buyin' it cause I haven't seen a speck of salmon or shrimp yet (wasn't that in the brochure?). And man oh man, is she stingy with the cat nip!! I bet she's saving it for herself.

In any case, I guess it hasn't been that bad. She's a pretty good sport when it comes to hide-n-seek....




Where's Rejjie??? Hmmmm, not here....              









But wait.....


Could it be????



And it has been fun to play might hunter in the jungle of curtains.....














nobody can see me as
I sneak stealthily
from one hideout to the next....







Until I'm done.








I think I need a nap.....





One of my favorite places to sleep
has been this cool bag she brought
home for me from work.



I mean, what else could it be for?


And even though I never got my homemade afghan, she does splurge on expensive toys:























So...I'm really going home. Well, I've learned exactly how to make her feel guilty for leaving me....













Let's see how she feels when I'm the one leaving. Hah!


I know she'll miss me.

Yup. She's gonna miss me bad.

1 comment:

  1. Now Reggie, we've been tracking your movements for the past 6 weeks, and it looks like you've been utilizing every bit of floor space, pantry space, window and bag space at the fine home of Feeder 3. I hope you've been bathing, keeping things relatively tidy and letting your kind feeder get a good sleep. We don't want to send you back to SPCA boot camp, but why don't we just hold that card in our pocket until we get the full report. Looking forward to your meow hellos!!

    ReplyDelete